Champion Charleston 22' Shuffleboard
Remember, when you are measuring your room to leave 3' on each end for the players.
The vintage Charleston is a reproduction of one of the original shuffleboard tables built in the 1940’s
The details include rich textures like:
- Stainless Steel -runners down the legs draw attention to the beauty of the maple wood legs
- Mirror Accents - a cool art deco touch that brings the 1940's to your game room.
- Fine Wood - the cradle is built with beautiful maple wood.
This Art-Deco design screams cool! Making it a show piece in any game room. And of course, the playfield is a Champion Shuffleboard playfield and is the best the game offers.
- Maple inlays on sidewalls and legs
- Solid maple cradles and legs
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- We can match any stain
- Stainless steel hardware
- Patented Handicap Scoring - Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment
- Pingate - Cam driven, battery backup. Prevents free play
- Custom woods available
- Customize with your logo
- All games are measured from ends of cradles.
The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.