Crafted with Reclaimed Wood and Steel, the Da Vinci immediately becomes the stunning centerpiece of any home it graces. With its heavily worn industrial base and hand-made rail set, no Da Vinci is ever the same…which is what makes it so special.
- Reclaimed hardwood construction
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2" solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Two cross members and two center beams are utilized to ensure the cabinet stays square and true forever. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting
- 1 1/4", three-piece certified slate
- 21 oz. Worsted Wool stain-resistant billiard cloth
- Reclaimed hardwood rails with decorative sights
- Unique internal leather drop-in pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Table cabinet, legs, interior bracing and hardwood rails are warranted against splitting, cracking or warping; hardwood rails and cushions are warranted against separation, dry rot or hardening.
Professional In Home Assembly $400.00