Remember, when you are measuring your room to leave 3' on each end for the players.
The Madison is designed with a passion for Old World craftsmanship. This table is an elegant addition to any home, pub or bar. The Madison Shuffleboard table has clean lines that present understated grace and elegance. This beautiful design partnered with the finest playfield, continues to make Champion Shuffleboard tables the most recognized and respected anywhere.
- Refined Queen Anne legs
- Timeless rope accents
- Polished aluminum seam covers with handcrafted detail
- Classic style with Highlighting stain technique
- Detailed on the cradle and legs
- Solid maple cabinets
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- Patented Handicap Scoring
- Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Custom leg design
- Custom stains available
- Customize with your logo
- Your choice of score unit
- All games are measured from ends of cradles.
The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.
Professional in Home Assembly is $400 for 9' - 16'
$500 for 18' - 22'