Remember, when you are measuring your room to leave 3' on each end for the players.
Champion Shuffleboard introduces the Gentry. With the quality craftsmanship that is standard with Champion Shuffleboard, the Gentry is ideal for any home or office. And like the Qualifier it ships in easy-to-construct parts allowing it to be moved or stored. The Gentry comes with a maple veneer cabinet allowing for a customized stain. And, has hand-crafted solid maple legs.
- Solid maple cabinets
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- Patented Handicap Scoring
- Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Custom stains available
- Customize with your logo
- Your choice of score unit
All games are measured from ends of cradles. The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.
Professional in Home Assembly is $400 for 9' - 16'
$500 for 18' - 22'